Poseidon

Poseidon, the twelfth planet in Olympus, is an oceanic planet. The Terraforming on Poseidon took a strange turn due to the original atmosphere of the planet causing two results. First the planet is 90% water, the other 10% are islands scattered across the planet’s surface. And second, it is always raining and raging storms move constantly across the planet. Originally considered uninhabitable, a few people started settling on what land they could find. Eventually constructing towns and a few cities above the water, built to withstand the high winds and constant storms. They are also built on stilts to protect them from the powerful waves of the ocean below.

Poseidon has three moons, Lamnatide, Nereid, and Amphitrite.

Poseidon

Olympus Raven_JT